Enhancing Investigations & Enforcement Outcomes
Maximise outcomes through the efficient use of compliance & enforcement tools
The 4th Annual Enhancing Investigations & Enforcement Outcomes Conference is your opportunity to connect with regulatory peers and experts from various jurisdictions as they explore how they can leverage the right enforcement tools to drive better compliance outcomes. The Hatchery’s annual conference series has gathered over 250+ regulatory professionals from various state and federal level regulators, agencies and departments across Australia and New Zealand.
The purpose of this event is to bring together the regulatory community to exchange information and share best practices and case studies to examine how regulators can strengthen their investigative processes, drive interagency collaboration, set regulatory priorities, use enforcement tools innovatively, measure success and much more.
- Learn how to publish case learnings effectively to drive behaviour change
- Leverage the use of appropriate regulatory powers and enforcement tools
- Discover the benefits of interagency collaboration
- Explore the role of strategic communications to support your regulatory strategy
What’s new in 2024?
- Hear from the Victorian Disability Workers Commission for the first time on how they are regulating in the backdrop of several royal commissions as a new regulator in a crowded market
- Delve into Comcare’s regulatory approach to workplace psychosocial hazards that have been recently mandated
- Join the conversation and participate in the great regulatory debate on “Prosecution is the most effective regulatory tool”
- Multiple interactive sessions to network with your peers and colleagues
- Discover the effective use of data and intelligence to target investigations
Who will attend
Federal, state and local government departments, regulatory agencies and associations responsible for:
- Regulatory Practice & Operations
- Strategy & Policy