Public Sector LGBTQIA+ Leadership & Allyship Summit 2024
After a sold-out inaugural event in February 2023, The Hatchery is proud to bring the Public Sector LGBTQIA+ Leadership & Allyship Summit back to Canberra in 2024.
Join us to hear from LGBTQIA+ leaders about their learnings and advice for the next generation, and from allies on how others can support team members on the path to leadership.
You will also gain insights into how organisations can identify and overcome the challenges and barriers facing LGBTQIA+ leaders in the public sector, and also navigate the profound diversity and intersectionality in this community of communities.
Understand and overcome challenges faced by LGBTQIA+ folk in the public sector!
- Hear first hand learnings and advice from groundbreaking LGBTQIA+ leaders
- Discover powerful and diverse intersectional, gender diverse and asexual perspectives
- Gain real, practical advice from senior LGBTQIA+ allies and diversity experts
- Understand and overcome challenges faced by LGBTQIA+ folk in the public sector
Who will attend
- Current and emerging leaders who identify as part of the LGBTQIA+ community
- Current and emerging leaders who identify as allies to the LGBTQIA+ community
- Officer and Manager through to Director and SES
- HR, Diversity and Capability Professionals and Leaders