Crisis Communication for Leaders with Dr Louise Mahler
Learn what to say and how to say it at the most pivotal times of your leadership
Times of crisis make or break leaders.
In times of crisis, what leaders say, how they say it, and when they respond are all crucial factors in not just the public reception of their organisations, but also the success or failure of their leadership.
The Hatchery has again partnered with renowned leadership communication and body language expert Dr Louise Mahler to deliver an engaging, insightful and above all useful seminar on how to respond in times of crisis in a way that is empathetic, authentic and impactful.
Join her and equip yourself with the concepts, methods and tools to effectively calm the waters and steady the course during turbulent times.
Dr Louise Mahler (she/her)
Keynote Speaker of the Year, Executive Coach, Media Commentator & Author
Leadership Communication & Body Language Expert
Louise is recognised as a Top 30 Global Guru in both Body Language and Communication and is Professional Speakers Australia’s 2021 Keynote Speaker of the Year. In demand for Adobe in the United States, India and the South Pacific, she has travelled with Gartner to the USA and Europe and is a repeat guest for the elite Million Dollar Round Table in Los Angeles and keynote for the Million Dollar Top Tables in Texas.
- Understand the importance of good crisis communications from leaders
- Explore case studies in crisis communication with both positive and disastrous outcomes
- Develop skills to control your emotional and physical unease during stressful situations
- Find the exact body language to portray attention, but neutrality
- Realise what happens to your voice and what to do about it
- Leverage practical frameworks for crisis communications in different scenarios so you have no gap in your response and absolute clarity
- Learn what to say and how to say it with clarity, empathy and assertiveness, first time, every time
- Realise it is NOT about the answer
Who will attend?
This seminar is designed for professionals and leaders looking to improve their ability to lead and communicate during times of crisis or disruption.