Driving Trust and Ethical Behavior in the Public Sector
Trust in Government 2018 will feature high-level speakers from a broad range of backgrounds.
Delegates will be representing Federal, State and Local Australian government, international organisations, research institutes and also the non-government sector.
They will be discussing contemporary trust in government issues and practical and also best practice methods to enhance trust in government and government organisations.
- Understand the driving forces behind the decline of trust in government
- Learn how Public Sector organisations can overcome these challenges
- Understand how to effectively govern in the contemporary political environment
- Ensure responsiveness and openness to stakeholders
- Enhance trust and engagement with your organisation
- Learn best practice in data and information management
- Drive major reform through overcoming the trust deficit
- Increase buy-in with citizens and stakeholders
- Understand changing citizen preferences and how to respond to these changes