The Cyber Security in Government Conference is a two day event co-located within Australia’s largest and leading annual government ICT event, Tech in Gov.
The event brings together the sharpest minds in cyber security from across the country to hear from, and interact with, top security leaders and risk management pioneers to learn about the latest technologies and strategies for managing cyber risk.
- Building a cyber defence capability
- Cyber engagement & awareness
- Cyber human factors
- Cyber workforce
- Cyber compliance, privacy and data breach regulations
- Disruptive technology
- Collaboration between public and private
- Cyber crime and espionage
- Network, data and cloud security
- Identity and fraud prevention
- Access and authentication
- Risk management and compliance
- Latest cyber prevention and protection measures