With constant pressure on government communications to evolve, innovate and deliver on outcomes in the midst of budget cuts and a changing political landscape, it’s more important than ever to ensure that government communications are strategic and effective.
The Public Sector Strategic Communications and Engagement Conference is a unique opportunity to learn and network with strategic communications leaders from across government, collaborating to identify the way forward for effective government communications.
What you will take away:
- Case studies from leading government departments and agencies
- Practical tips to develop communications strategies in a complex political landscape
- Skills to implement data driven strategies for greater impact
- Insights to generate greater engagement and build trust with internal and external stakeholders
- Strategies to create behaviour change through meaningful and effective campaigns
Who will attend?
Senior leaders from Federal and State Departments and Agencies with responsibilities for:
- Public Affairs
- Social Media