A blended approach mixing governance, innovation and collaboration.
PRINCE2 Agile® is a forward-thinking certification blending the flexibility and the responsiveness of agile, with the defined guidance of PRINCE2 to create a rounded agile project management solution.
PRINCE2 Agile key benefits
- Allows you to focus on both management and delivery
- Works with any established Agile approach
- Be on time and hit deadlines more consistently
- A collaboratively-built project that is corporate friendly
- Lets you scale to your precise requirements and pragmatism
- Increase stakeholder confidence
- Additional tools to manage and react to changing requirements.
The certification scheme
- There are two levels within the PRINCE2 Agile certification scheme: Foundation and Practitioner.
- PRINCE2 Agile Foundation is for candidates who are new to PRINCE2 and are working in or around an agile project environment. The course covers an overview of PRINCE2, an introduction to agile, and how to apply the two together. PRINCE2 Agile Foundation has no pre-requisites.
- PRINCE2 Agile Practitioner is for candidates who would like to extend their knowledge of PRINCE2 Agile by learning how to practically apply the PRINCE2 Agile method to real-life scenarios. It is designed for those who are certified in either PRINCE2 or PRINCE2 Agile Foundation levels.
Save up to $240 on PRINCE2 Agile training courses in September
with Tanner James.