Digital technologies are changing the business landscape, and its effect on what’s expected of leadership is irreversible.
For executives in government, healthcare and other industries, being capable of navigating an increasingly customer-led market is crucial to seizing its opportunities and growing your business.
In Leading in the Digital Age, a new online course from Melbourne Business School, discover how to adapt, lead and respond to disruptive change and deliver projects with a digital component.
Who should attend?
- Managers seeking a better understanding of what digitalisation means to their organisation, their teams and their leadership
- Managers seeking enhanced individual, team and organisational performance through greater innovation capability
- Managers and individual contributors responsible for teams, functions or projects dealing with change, or those with personal responsibility for implementing disruptive digital change
By the end of the program, you will have enhanced your ability to:
- Understand the global digital landscape and how you can be an effective digital leader
- Lead teams to apply the design thinking methodology, to solve user and customer problems in new, innovative ways
- Apply practical strategies to ensure more successful change outcomes
- Establish organisational readiness and inspire people to adopt disruptive change initiatives
- Walk into any meeting and hold informed conversations on digital transformation and opportunities
To learn more about Leading in the Digital Age, visit mbs.edu/lda