The Innovating for Better Regulatory Outcomes conference will share strategies for regulating and responding to new technologies and will demonstrate the ways in which collaboration, stakeholder engagement and co-design can be used to improve regulatory outcomes.
New approaches are emerging for new problems and so much can be learnt and shared across agencies in the strive to be more effective regulators.
You will learn
- Regulating effectively in a dynamic and complex environment
- Using collaboration and stakeholder engagement
- Effective co-design in practice
- How to maximise technology and digital innovation
- The role of culture and governance of regulated organisations
- Applying innovative approaches that respond to new regulatory challenges
Click here to download the event program.
Hear from a terrific lineup of speakers including:
- Jim Cox, Board Member, Australian Energy Regulator
- James Tregurtha, First Assistant Secretary, Environment Standards, Department of Environment & Energy
- Barbara Wise, Point to Point Transport Commissioner (NSW)
- Maarten Quivooy, General Manager, Regulatory Services, Department of Internal Affairs NZ
Click here to download the event program to see the full speaker lineup.
Who will attend?
Federal, state and local regulators, government departments and associations with responsibility for:
- Regulation – strategy, design and operations
- Regulatory innovation
- Performance, analytics, data analysis
- Assessment and quality improvement
For more information, visit the website or contact our customer service team at 02 9239 5701.