Future of Work: People, Performance, Innovation combines industry leaders with the brightest academic minds to bring you a conference program brimming with expertise and experience.
We’ll give you knowledge that works on topics that matter.
We’ll present big ideas, but bring them back down to earth to equip you with the tools you’ll need to work them into your day-to-day life.
If it’s on our program, it’s something that matters now or that will soon be affecting your work, your business, or your life.
Our 2018 program has more presentations, more panel discussions, more hands-on workshops, and new debates.
We know you like to talk to fellow delegates about what they’re doing, their challenges and their solutions, so we’ll ensure there are plenty of opportunities to swap stories, ideas and numbers with your peers.
If you’re a thinker, maker and doer dedicated to a better future, join us for curated content like no other.
- Jenn Gustetic, an innovation executive who increases access to the future of work conversation by visualising and humanising it
- Chris Kutarna, who predicted Brexit and Trump’s presidency well before they seemed possible, is one of the global top 10 thinkers on the future of work
- Join Sydney Morning Herald’s Anna Patty, the Centre for Workplace Leadership’s Simon Bell, Edelman’s Scott Thompson and author Clare Payne as they discuss how to build a culture of trust, where trust comes from and who (or what) deserves our trust today
- See the Nous Group’s Penelope Cottrill and former Australia Post’s Sean Carroll discuss the transformation of legacy businesses, and how to use disruption to ensure continued success
- Join the Centre for Positive Psychology’s Gavin Slemp and beyondblue’s Mark Leopold as they explore what mental health can do for businesses and how it should be a strategic priority for companies looking to grow and thrive