Data sharing has emerged as a critical tool that allows the government to meet increased expectations for better services.
However, despite its many benefits, the process of data sharing remains unclear and fraught with complications.
The Data Sharing in Government Conference on the 17th & 18th July 2019 in Canberra will showcase practical strategies and frameworks to break down the most commonly experienced challenges.
Through a discussion with senior leaders and international and domestic case studies, this conference will demonstrate how governments can navigate these problems and best utilise the data available for better service delivery outcomes.
Attend and learn strategies to:
• Maximise data sharing using new legislation
• Explore the use of data sharing frameworks
• Navigate privacy and ethical issues
• Overcome challenges associated with the commoditisation of data
• Transform data to gain a holistic view of challenges