Due to ongoing change in the Public Sector, there is a greater need for more effective performance across all levels. But how do you stand out from the crowd? Emerging leaders must learn to be resilient, intuitive and engaging. This conference will equip APS 5-6’s with the tools, techniques and practical frameworks to reach their full potential.
The 4th APS 5-6 Professional Development and Leadership Conference is bringing together accomplished Public Sector leaders to share their inspirational leadership journeys and give first-hand advice on how to stay at the top of your game. Engaging case studies, inspiring panel discussions and interactive workshops will provide attendees with a unique professional development opportunity. Delegates will learn new skills and strategies for taking the next step in their leadership career.
● Steps to being a successful leader in the Public Sector
● Transitioning smoothly from APS to EL
● Enhancing your interpersonal skills and build lasting relationships
● Achieving high-level engagement with your team
● Dealing with difficult conversations
Featured Speakers Include:
● Benjamin Noyen, Assistant Secretary, Manufacturing Quality Branch, Department of Health
● Gina Dario, Assistant Commissioner, Roll Management Branch, Australian Electoral Commission
● Claire Thomas, Senior Adviser, Department of Prime Minister and Cabinet
● Sonya Dare, Director, External Land Planning and Regulation, Department of Defence
Phone: 61 2 8239 9700
Booking Code: APSL1018A – A1