The representation of women in the senior positions is still lower than it needs to be in Public Sector agencies. Many organisations are investing in the leadership pipeline of women to address this.
This summit will give you the opportunity to connect with and learn from esteemed NSW Public Sector leaders. Hear how our lineup of experts overcame adversity to achieve success and how you can apply the same strategies to your career. Bringing together leaders from all tiers of government, local health districts and government agencies, this summit will help you build a clear and concise plan for the future.
● Apply resilience and confidence
● Develop cutting-edge leadership skills
● Align your personal and professional goals
● Take charge of your career journey
Featured Speakers Include:
● Clare Gardiner-Barnes, Deputy Secretary, Freight, Strategy and Planning – Transport for NSW
● Rose Webb, Deputy Secretary, Better Regulation Division and Commissioner Fair Trading – NSW Department of Finance, Services and Innovation
● Debra Maher, Magistrate – Department of Justice, NSW
● Peter Riordan, Deputy Secretary, Corporate Services – Department of Education NSW
● Book Now with priority code A1
● Phone: +61 2 8239 9711
● Email : email@example.com