‘Craft Your Confidence’
As a public sector leader, you are constantly navigating a turbulent environment and the complexity of being a voice for the people.
To overcome these challenges, you must lead with clear direction and conviction.
By building confidence in your own abilities and driving a culture of inclusion, you will better yourself as a public service leader and will be empowered to successfully lead through change.
How will you embrace the responsibility of shaping your own future?
Who will attend?
Aspiring, emerging and existing female leaders in the Victorian
public sector, including:
• General Managers / Group Managers
• Business Managers / Division / Line Managers
• Executive Directors / Directors / Assistant Directors
• Branch / Section Managers
• Human Resources Leaders
• Learning / Organisation Development
• Director / Sections Manager / Manager / Head
• Assistant Manager / Principal Officer
Book now and save!
SAVE UP TO $700
Receive a up to $700 off our standard pricing if you book and pay before 10 October 2018