The 9th Public Sector Women in Leadership Victoria Summit 2018
19-23 March Melbourne
Leading in the Public Sector is challenging at the best of times. The transformative nature of the Public Sector requires constant personal and professional development to keep up with the ever-changing environment.
As a leader in the Public Sector, resilience and strategy are essential to empower self-confidence and reach the top. Confronting leadership challenges with boldness fosters a platform for success.
The 9th Public Sector Women in Leadership Victoria Summit 2018 explores skills, strategies and insights to formulate a pathway for career progression and excellence. With our high-calibre line up of inspirational speakers, you will be able to network, grow and walk away with a vast new body of knowledge to motivate you in reaching your leadership goals.
Exclusive PS Alerts Discount: 10% Off With Code VWL0318A – Q1
- Enhance communication and influencing skills
- Strategically drive career progression
- Maximise leadership capability
- Effectively engage teams through change and transformation
Featured Speakers Include:
- Megan Bourke-O’Neil, Deputy Secretary Policy & Reform, Transport for Victoria
- Kerry Thompson, Deputy Secretary Investment and Business, Transport for Victoria
- Carolyn De Gois, Deputy Secretary, Corporate Services, Department of Health and Human Services
- Lill Healy, Deputy Secretary, Programs, Small Business and Employment, Deputy Secretary, Programs, Small Business and Employment
Download Brochure: http://bit.ly/2CTZQlN
Phone: 61 2 8239 9700
Booking Code: VWL0318A – Q1